Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 More Days

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well, here we are, the 3 day countdown. I can't believe it's finally here. I am feeling much better than the other day, and yesterday was a very productive day. I knocked off about 2/3 of my long list of To Dos, and today am finishing off more. The laundry is in progress and soon I will be packing up the clothes. Mary Alice and I made a Word Book for Ling to use, with pictures of everyday objects and routines. It's really cute. I will try to post pictures of it on the next post.

Our church was so generous and gave us a very large donation this Sunday, to take to Ling's orphanage. Matthew's school also is doing a great job with fund-raising for the Cribs for Chaoyang fund and they are sponsoring a "hat day" this Thursday to benefit the cause.

Several people gave me words of wisdom and moral support regarding my emotions and I really appreciate all the understanding and empathy. So many mothers have been there before me and know what many layers are involved in this adventure. Thank you for helping me.

I learned some wonderful news today that Matthew placed first in our whole area in the National French Exam and 6th Nationally! We are so proud of his achievement.


So much going on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay matthew!! what an accomplishment! ttys coco