Sunday, May 18, 2008

Packing Up

Today is Monday, and we are packing up our things from the hotel room. It is a big mess. I have lost many things in the room, including scissors, kaopectate, and my Pink Crocs! Those were missing for about 5 days and I could not understand where they could have went. I looked in everyone's rooms, in the closets, under the beds, drawers, etc. I thought one of the kids had hid them and forgot. Turns out Cindy found them under her suitcase in her room. I must have worn them to her room when they first came, and they somehow got under there. I was very happy to see them again.

We are on our way to the Zoo, and then on to Guangzhou, which is a very southern city. The American Consulate is there and all American adoptive families must travel there to get their child's visa to return to the US. Because of our late arrival, I don't think I will be able to post much tonight, maybe a very quick note to let you know we arrived safely.

Until then. Zay Jen.....

PS. Happy Birthday To Erin B. and to Uncle Evan!!! OXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great posts and photos. What an amazing experience! I'm so glad things are going well. We missed you at church today and are looking forward to meeting Megan Ling!
Continued best wishes,
Rosalind