Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Everything is OK!

Adoption Day, February 15, 2016
Sorry for the limited posts. Everyone is alright. I just came down with a stomach bug and have been going to sleep as soon as Sam does. He is smart, clever, quick and strong. A combination which keeps the other seven of us hopping to keep up with him. He watches me like a hawk and the minute I touch my computer or phone to post, he wants to touch everything. I am exhausted again tonight so I will close here. Just know that we are making good progress with Sam, he is actively involved with each of us and loves to color with his siblings. I'm having trouble posting photos. I'll try again tomorrow. Time to sleep now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear. Been thinking about you all a lot. Feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear. Been thinking about you all a lot. Feel better soon.

Pauline said...

Dreams of family keep coming true! Bless you all on this glorious trip. You all are great warm amazing people. Sam has no idea what kind of wonderful is ahead for him!!!!! Linda, you my dear are a never ending shooting star of love. xxxxoooo