Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Collection of Notes

Living with Megan and Shanna is pure joy.
They are so enthusiastic about writing and often can be found leaving little notes around for family and friends about the important stuff of life.

Here are some of my favorites:

For a friend who was out sick at school.

For one of my friends. (I think that's me!)


 A note of protection....
Please save the donus. No being eat the donus.

A sad but true observation...

Hi Shanna, I thought we could be in the same class but we can't. Sad news. But if we could that would be fun because we sisters :). Thanks
A work order from Shanna. Completed by Dad.

A speech developed completely on their own during a playdate of the girls and two friends. What energy!

Another love note.

A checklist.
Ha ha. This cracks me up. Posted on the trampoline: 1. No Squirrels OK. 2. No nuts OK. 3. No bugs OK.

Notes of appreciation,

Admiration,

And more instruction. Please save the cupcake that we can spit the cupcake?

Invitations,

remembering the important things,
Especially when there is a lot to do!


Notes when Daddy goes away
and just because the world is a beautiful place.
I just love getting these little insights into the mind of the Littles.
They know what is important in life.

No comments: