Sunday, November 1, 2009

More Halloween Fun!

More cookies. Some are Megan Ling's, some are Mary Alice's, some are mine.
Guess which are which!


Very nice costume, Misty!



You too, Jazzy!


The Chef is IN


Waiting to Trick or Treat!


The witch joins the group.


Pretty Princess


And dear friend, Dortothy!


All around a very fun evening was had by all. Megan was fascinated by the whole "get candy at every house" thing. At every house, after trick or treating she walked down the driveway a little ways and then turned around and looked back at the house. It seemed like she was thinking "Wow, that's cool".

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Did you and Mary Alice make MA's costume? It was fabulous! I love Megan's new long 'do...I meant to mention that last time. And the way you've shown the Megan Ling's progression over time with the photos along the side...such a thrill to witness! Megan has blossomed so beautifully within her family!

Oh Linda, I have eaten too much chocolate today! :)

(((Hug)))

Simply-Family said...

Thanks, Amy! Yes, I made her shirt from an old tuxedo shirt and her hat from a pattern from another blogger, who has amazing ideas. She shares freely and generously. I do not know her, but found her blog on a search for Chef's hat. http://ikatbag.blogspot.com
in a way, she reminds me of you, Amy; different topics, but similar gifted passion!

I love those pictures on the sidebar, too. I got that idea from another adoptive mom blogger. I loved it on her site and thought I could do it, too! It is fun to look back at her growth and constant charm!

Yes, Chocolate is good!

((HUG BACK)) :)